Chef Works in the UK is available through Nisbets PLC.
If you are not sure which coat or Shirt may fit you can either check our measurement guide or visit your nearest Nisbets store to see some of the collection and try on a few pieces for size. Please note: not all styles are held in stock, however they can order any Chef Works item you see on this website and deliver directly to your home/business or to your nearest Nisbets store location.
Please note: not all sizes are available so we prefer a 48 hour notice to ensure we have your size ready and waiting. Please call 0845 146 2618 for assistance with your sizing needs.
Hours of Business
Nisbets Call Centre Hours:
Monday – Friday: 9:30am – 17:30
Nisbets Store Hours
Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 17:30
Saturday : 9:00am – 17:30
Bank Holidays: Closed
Nisbets London Shaftesbury Avenue store is open Monday – Saturday 09.00-18.00. Bank Holiday Monday 10.00-16.00 and is closed on Sundays and other public holidays.
For up to date store openings/hours visit: www.nisbets.co.uk
- Nisbets call: 0845 146 2618
- Nisbets fax: 0845 143 5555
- Order online: www.chefworks.co.uk
- For International orders: click here for global contact information.
United Kingdom & greater Europe
Chef Works and Nisbets will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes.
Nisbets PLC Distribution Centre is located in Bristol. Orders received after 1:00 pm GMT will be processed the next business day.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for fulfilment of non-embroidery, Nisbets stocked order requests.
- Please allow 21 days for fulfilment of non-Nisbets stocked items
- Please add an additional 5 business days for embroidery order requests.
- Alterations order fulfilment times vary. Please contact the Nisbets Customer Service Department firstname.lastname@example.org for an ETA.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
- Invoices shall be payable at the time of service net 30 days. Finances charges of 1.5% per month will be applied to any outstanding (overdue) balance.
- No minimum order, except where specified.
- UK Tax applicable to residents of the European Union.
Embroidery & Special Orders
- Click here to view embroidery styles.
- Your logo can be embroidered on most Chef Works garments. We prefer that you email your artwork in a JPEG format, along with your Pantone/PMS/Madeira colours (if applicable) to: email@example.com . Your logo will remain on file for your future orders.
- There is a one-time digitising setup fee for new logos. (Additional charges may be incurred if you make changes or adjustments to the logo that requires re-digitising. Please call Nisbets for more details.)
- For every logo we digitise, we can send an electronic digital sew-out at no cost to you. This is provided for your approval prior to embroidering your garment.
- Each standard size logo is approx. £17.00 (Logo prices vary depending on stitch count.)
- The cost for one line of embroidery is £3.99.
- You can embroider up to three lines of text on most garments. There are six font styles available to choose from and an array of colours.
- Give your coat an international flair or show your state pride with embroidered flags.
- The price for one embroidered flag is £17.00 (Call for our list of available country flags available).
- Please allow 5 additional business days, plus shipping time, for delivery on all embroidered and special orders.
- Embroidered/special orders are non-returnable and non-fundable.
Sizing and Measurements
- Click here to view our sizing chart.
- These measurements do not refer to the actual measurements of the garments. The garment will be larger than the body measurements in order to provide for comfortable movement.
- To get the best fit, stand straight and relax.
- Chest: Measure from the fullest part of the chest/bust with your arms down.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline above the hips.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of the hips.
- Inseam: Measure from the base of the crotch to the bottom end of your pants. Or select a pair of pants that fits you well and measure along the inside leg seam from the crotch to the bottom of the hem.
- If you have any questions about sizing, please call the Chef Works Customer Service Department on 0113 256 8677.
- Chef Works can currently be found in over 70 countries around the world. Click here for local contact information. If there is not an official Chef Works distributor in your area, please order online through this website.
- Chef Works is not responsible, in any way, for any import duties or charges at the destination country.
- Any questions or requests regarding country of origin certificates and duties should be presented to Chef Works before shipment is made. International customers are advised to present their questions as close as possible to placing the order as orders are processed quickly.
Chef Works carries large inventories in stock; however, occasionally a shortage will occur. It is our policy to fill back orders as soon as the merchandise is available, unless otherwise specified.
At Chef Works, Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We are happy to accept the return of any un-embroidered, unused and unaltered item within 14 days of receiving your order.
A Return Authorization Number (RMA) is REQUIRED for all returns. Please call Nisbets Customer Service on 0845 146 2618 to receive a Return Authorisation Number.
All Returns must include the original packaging and tagging (bags and labels, etc.) in RESALEABLE condition. We will not accept the return of any item which shows signs of use or wear, including but not limited to:
- Odours, including smoke
- Pet hair
- Stains or other markings
If your returned items show signs or use or wear, you will be notified, the item will be returned to you and no refund will be issued.
- If you purchased your items from one of our trusted distributors, please contact them directly for your return.
- We are unable to accept returns directly if the items were purchased from a third party.
All prices subject to change without notice.
While we have made every effort to display the colours of our products as accurately as possible, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
Limitation of Liability
Chef Works makes no representation or warranties, expressed or implied, to customers concerning purchase, including without limitation, any warranties regarding merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. The total liability of any Chef Works in any case of action shall be strictly limited to the aggregate Sterling amount paid by the customer to Chef Works for the purchase under this invoice. In no event shall Chef Works be responsible for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages concerning the items purchased.
Chef Works® and Uniform Works® are registered trademarks of Chef Works, International Ltd. Urban Collection™, The Next Generation of Cool™, Cool Vent™, The Professional Series Pant™, The Better Built Baggy™, UltraLux™, For the Working Chef™, 48 Hour Apron™ and Own the Kitchen™ are trademarks and service marks of Chef Works International Ltd.