Chef Works product collection in the UK is available through a select group of distributors throughout the Uk & Ireland. Click through to find your nearest or preferred Chef Works distributor. Please note: not all styles are held in stock with our distributors, however they can order any Chef Works item you see on this website and deliver directly to your home/business.
If you are not sure on your size please check our measurement guide which will explain the various Chef Works fits or call the Chef Works Customer Service team for assistance.
Hours of Business
Chef Works Customer Service Office:
Monday – Friday: 08:30 – 16:30
Saturday : Closed
Bank Holidays: Closed
Ordering & Inquiries
- Contact your preferred Chef Works Distributor
- Call the Chef Works Customer Service Team on +44 (0)113 256 8677 for any product info, assistance or pricing inquiries.
- View full collection online: www.chefworks.co.uk
- For International orders: click here for global contact information.
United Kingdom & greater Europe
Chef Works and their distributors will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes.
Orders received after 1:00 pm GMT will be processed the next business day.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for fulfilment of non-embroidery order requests.
- Please add an additional 5 business days for embroidery order requests.
Embroidery & Special Orders
- Click here to view embroidery styles.
- Your logo can be embroidered on most Chef Works garments. We prefer that you email your artwork in a JPEG format, along with your Pantone/PMS/Madeira colours (if applicable) to your chosen distributor where your logo will remain on file for your future orders.
- There is a one-time digitising setup fee for new logos. (Additional charges may be incurred if you make changes or adjustments to the logo that requires re-digitising. If you change distributors, you will need to resupply artwork and likely pay a new digitisation charge.)
- For every logo digitised, a visual will be provided for your approval prior to embroidering your garment.
- Each standard size logo digitisation is approx. £40.00 (Logo digitisation prices vary depending on the stitch count.)
- The cost of logo embroidery is £5.50.
- The cost for one line of text embroidery is £3.50.
- You can embroider up to three lines of text on most garments.
- Give your coat an international flair with embroidered flags. Ask your Chef Works distributor for details.
- Please allow 5 additional business days, plus shipping time, for delivery on all embroidered and special orders.
- Embroidered/special orders are non-returnable and non-fundable.
Sizing and Measurements
- Click here to view our sizing chart.
- These measurements do not refer to the actual measurements of the garments. The garment will be larger than the body measurements in order to provide for comfortable movement.
- To get the best fit, stand straight and relax.
- Chest: Measure from the fullest part of the chest/bust with your arms down.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline above the hips.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of the hips.
- Inseam: Measure from the base of the crotch to the bottom end of your pants. Or select a pair of pants that fits you well and measure along the inside leg seam from the crotch to the bottom of the hem.
- If you have any questions about sizing, please call the Chef Works Customer Service Department on +44 (0)113 256 8677.
- Chef Works can currently be found in over 70 countries around the world. Click here for local contact information. If there is not an official Chef Works distributor in your area, please contact the Chef Works Europe office who will assist with your order directly.
- Chef Works is not responsible, in any way, for any import duties or charges at the destination country.
- Any questions or requests regarding country of origin certificates and duties should be presented to Chef Works Customer Service team. Customers are advised to present their questions as close as possible to placing the order as orders are processed quickly.
Chef Works carries large inventories in stock; however, occasionally a shortage will occur. It is our policy to fill back orders as soon as the merchandise is available, unless otherwise specified.
At Chef Works, Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Please speak directly with your Chef Works distributor for details of their returns policy.
All Returns must include the original packaging and tagging (bags and labels, etc.) in RE SALEABLE condition. We will not accept the return of any item which shows signs of use or wear, including but not limited to:
- Odours, including smoke
- Pet hair
- Stains or other markings
If your returned items show signs or use or wear, you will be notified, the item will be returned to you and no refund will be issued.
- If you purchased your items from one of our trusted distributors, please contact them directly for your return.
- We are unable to accept returns directly if the items were purchased from a third party.
All prices subject to change without notice.
While we have made every effort to display the colours of our products as accurately as possible, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
Limitation of Liability
Chef Works makes no representation or warranties, expressed or implied, to customers concerning purchase, including without limitation, any warranties regarding merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose or use. The total liability of any Chef Works in any case of action shall be strictly limited to the aggregate Sterling amount paid by the customer to Chef Works for the purchase under this invoice. In no event shall Chef Works be responsible for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages concerning the items purchased.
Chef Works® and Uniform Works® are registered trademarks of Chef Works, International Ltd. Urban Collection™, The Next Generation of Cool™, Cool Vent™, The Professional Series Pant™, The Better Built Baggy™, UltraLux™, For the Working Chef™, 48 Hour Apron™ and Own the Kitchen™ are trademarks and service marks of Chef Works International Ltd.